Learn more about the topics you’ve asked for!*
- Hands-On Procedure Training
- Crisis in Clinical Research
(in collaboration with the SITC)
- Dermatologic Toxicities in Oncology
- Clinical Pearls in Symptom Management
- The Role of the Oncology AP on the Multidisciplinary Tumor Board
- Diagnostic Radiology: What the AP Needs to Know
- The Agile Workflow: Bridging Gaps and Maximizing Efficiency in the Clinic
- Understanding and Explaining Clinical Trial Design
- And more!
Sessions take place from 1:00 pm CDT on Friday, May 5, to 12:15 pm CDT on Sunday, May 7.
Up to 15 CE credits/contact hours are available